Baby monitors are among important things many parents need to get, especially if they sleep in separated rooms or must leave the baby now and then within the vicinity of the house. Baby monitor for two rooms are very helpful for parents to immediately rush to the babies when they are upset or crying, and now baby monitors have even better features than just audio. With LCD screen for colorful video, portable digital camera feature and modern design, these new baby monitors are must for all protective parents.
The question is: which one should you buy from huge array of baby monitors? Here are some good suggestions for baby monitor for two rooms that also have video features.
1. Summer Infant Baby Monitor Set, Colored Video
Summer Infant is a practical, portable baby monitor set with all features you need to supervise the little one better when you are in different room. The set has two cameras with zoom function and night vision mode for easier supervision anytime you need. Also, there are LED lights activated by the baby’s voice, and these lights also have indications when the battery about to be empty. With this baby monitor set, you can find out whenever the baby needs you for 10 hours nonstop.
Here are some great features this baby monitor for two rooms has:
• LCD lights for audio communication, voice detection, out-of-range warning and battery indicator.
• 2-inch LCD display with colorful images and automatic night vision images.
• 2 cameras.
• Battery included, can work up to 10 hours after charging.
• 600 feet of range.
Summer Infant is a nice set of baby monitor for two rooms for easier supervision at night or anytime you need.
2. VTech Communications Safe and Sound
For something more high definition, VTech Communications Safe and Sound is a great baby monitor with higher qualities of image (on its video function). The baby monitor set has 2.8-inch of LCD screen with colorful and night vision images for better supervision when you are not in the room. Powered by a lithium battery and complete with LCD light indicator for various functions, VTech is great for parents who need to leave their babies in other room for a while.
Here are several great features of the baby monitor set:
• 2.8-inch LCD screen, with high resolution, colorful image and automatic black and white night vision.
• Light indicators for battery, baby voice and out-of-range warning sign.
• Lithium battery included in the package; works for 3.5 hours after charging.
• 1,000 feet of range between each other.
• Videos with 22-frames per second.
VTech Communication is a great baby monitor for two rooms you can use for short supervision with audio and video results.
3. Foscam FBM3502 Baby Monitor
The Foscam is a great baby monitor set with video that has extra features for the video camera. The set has two cameras that you can use to supervise your baby’s condition from every angle, thanks to its zoom, pan and tilt functions that parents can control using remote. The screen is also quite big and will help providing clear image, while belt clip and charger are what you need to be more flexible within the house. The best things about this baby monitor are all great features you can use for more successful supervision.
Here are special features of this baby monitor:
• 3.8-inch LCD screen with two cameras and night vision function.
• Remote-controlled cameras with tilting, zooming and panning.
• 500 feet of range; 980 feet if you are in a clean sight.
• Belt clip available.
• Lithium battery included in the package.
Foscam is definitely a great baby monitor for two rooms that give parents more freedom.
4. Motorola MBP25-2 Baby Monitor
Finally, this is something equally good from Motorola: a baby monitor set with colorful LCD and various other features that enhance the efficiency of supervision by parents toward babies in the different rooms. This Motorola baby monitor set comes with everything a parent needs for supervising baby: LCD screen in perfect size, better wireless connection compared to competitor, high resolution video, night vision mode and many more. Make sure you know where your baby is and how is his/her condition, and forget being so anxious all the time.
Here are several great features from this baby monitor product:
• 2.4-inch of LCD display plus colorful and black-and-white, night vision images.
• 520 feet of connection range.
• Sound alert if parents walk too far from the baby’s room, or if your baby is crying.
Baby monitor for two rooms are very important, and the camera adds the supervise factor.
Which to Buy
All of these baby monitor for two rooms are great, but Summer Infant is definitely the best because it has 10-hour of battery power compared to other similar products. However, Foscam has rotating camera to help you watching the babies better, although the charging result is not as good as Summer Infant. Both Motorola and VTech give outstanding features and decent performance, especially from the quality of the images but get prepared of short battery life. Summer Infant is definitely perfect for parents who must use baby monitor more than 5-6 hours, while others are decent products that have OK and even good performance.