Floor lamp may be something usual to find at many houses, but Mission style floor lamps are not only useful and common, but also beautiful. The elegant upright design is side by side with the four-sided lampshade, creating unique and creative touch without looking too flimsy or childish. Imagine a tall lamp with pretty stained glass shade or even inverted shade, contrasted with modern features of a floor lamp. Mission style floor lamps are beautiful and elegant, but not losing their functionality
Want to find the perfect lamp for your house? Here are several similar products with Mission style you can buy with really great price offers.
1. Chloe Lighting Tiffany Style Mission Lamp
The Chloe is a combination between traditional beauty and modern practicality. Chloe Lighting has four-sided Tiffany glass lamp shade with beautiful artworks that surround 60 watt lamp bulb (must be type A) and pull chain lamp switch. The lamp pole has elegant bronze finish that is durable and beautiful in classic way. This Mission style floor lamp is a great lamp to have at home, such as in living room, reading room, home library, home office or study room. Way to bring classic beauty to your house.
Here are special features of the lamp:
• Compatibility with two 60 watt A light bulbs (not included in the package).
• 31.6 pounds of weight.
• Two pull chains for switch.
• Beautiful Tiffany glass shade with artwork.
• Bronze metal pole plus resin base.
• Powered by corded electric.
• Design fits various interior design styles.
The Chloe is a beautiful Mission style floor lamp to decorate your house or office.
2. 1908 Studios Tiffany Floor Lamp, Aztec Mission
If you love a bit of historical and cultural reference in your interior, this Aztec Mission lamp from 1908 Studios can be your option. The most unique among various Mission style floor lamps with Tiffany design, this lamp has glass Aztec style lamp shade with triangle shaped stained glass, with colors like green, amber and white. The lamp also has bronze coat pole, pull chains, and compatibility with 60 watt light bulb. This lamp is perfect if you love something with ethnic touch but still look classy and modern at the same time.
Here are other features of this lamp:
• Handmade shade made of stained glass in Aztec style.
• Two pull chains for switch.
• Compatible with two light bulbs, 60 watt (not included in the package).
• Zinc base and bronze coat for elegance and durability.
The 1908 Studios Tiffany lamp is the perfect Mission style floor lamp for study room, home library or living room that gives nice Aztec look.
3. Quoizel Stephen Tiffany Style TF885F
This Mission style floor lamp is a sophisticated lamp with beautiful stained glass shade, handcrafted from more than 200 pieces of smaller glass pieces. The overall design screams high taste and perfect to be put in the bedroom, home library, study room or a small office. Quoizel is also practical; it gives two options of shades and really easy to assemble. With 100 watt compatibility, the lamp gives beauty and light at home without spending too much energy.
Here are special features you can get from this lamp:
• Vintage style glass lampshade, which is made of 256 glass panels with beautiful colors and precise cuts.
• Handmade shade for high artistry level.
• Sturdy lamp pole with bronze coat and glossy finish.
• Two pull chains.
• Beautiful shades of amber, green and earth color.
• Compatible with A19 100 watt light bulbs (not included in the package).
Quoizel Stephen Tiffany is a beautiful lamp with classy, artsy style perfect for anyone with good taste.
4. River of Goods Mission Style Southwestern Lamp, 70 Inch
Finally, if you want something that has exceptional beauty yet still perfect for modern house, River of Goods is a perfect lamp. This Mission style floor lamp has unique inverted shape, makes the whole appearance looks like an artsy torch. The lampshade is made of stained glass, handmade from precisely cut glass panels that have interchanging design between smooth and textured glass. Other than that, it only requires 60 watt light bulbs, and it is very easy to assemble. This is the perfect addition for living room, guest room, library, study room and many more.
Here are some features you can get:
• Handmade inverted lampshade made of 164 stained glass pieces.
• Interchanged textures of the lampshade between textured and smooth surface.
• Sleek lamp pole with concave base and elegant bronze coat.
• Two pull chains.
• Compatibility with 60 watt light bulbs (not included in the package).
River of Goods is a great Mission style floor lamp with unique style to adorn your house.
Which Lamp to Choose?
Mission style floor lamps are great for those who like elegant, artsy style furniture in their houses, but still can match the interior. 1908 Studios Aztec lamp, for example, is great if you like something related to culture but still look modern. For the non conformist, River of Goods can give great impression with its inverted shade. Meanwhile, if you need something that provides more light intensity, choose Quoizel with 100 watt light bulbs instead of 60 watt. Chloe is the one that has the most traditional look of a Mission style floor lamp, but still with modern features and artwork that match even modern house.